Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Happy Birthday Friedemann Friese! - June 5th rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Happy_Birthday [+] [View All]
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! FF is twelve this year. Happy birthday kiddo! Friedemann began designing games when he was three, to help while away the time whilst rowing on a 25ft schooner. That's rowing with oars, not having constant arguments. When he was six, FF fell overboard and was swallowed by a whale. It was during his sojourn in the belly of the beast that he took up disco music. His most popular game was originally intended to be a crayon rail game, but he thought that there were enough railway games, so he made it into a crayon zombie flesh eaters game instead. There's no word yet on when he plans to leave the whale.

What's your favourite FF game? Don't say Landlord. Don't.
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmb
Mmm...Whale Fricassee....Fantastic Fried Fat Feels Fantastic in my Famished Feedbag.

My Favorite Festivity without Fail is Funkenschlag.

Followed by Formidable Foes, Fresh Fresh and Fische Fluppen Frikadellen...Fetishes are Fabulous.
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gulpgood10-5greentrainpepper
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Casey
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I, for one, welcome our new Green-Haired overlord.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
Wow! FF is twelve this year. Happy birthday kiddo! Friedemann began designing games when he was three, to help while away the time whilst rowing on a 25ft schooner. That's rowing with oars, not having constant arguments. When he was six, FF fell overboard and was swallowed by a whale. It was during his sojourn in the belly of the beast that he took up disco music. His most popular game was originally intended to be a crayon rail game, but he thought that there were enough railway games, so he made it into a crayon zombie flesh eaters game instead. There's no word yet on when he plans to leave the whale.

What's your favourite FF game? Don't say Landlord. Don't.


My favorite game, not just my favorite Freidemann Friese game, is Power Grid. I love it.

Happy birthday Friedemann, from one Green Player to another! greentrain coal oil trash nuclear greentrain
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy birthday Friedemann Friese!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Frederick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
Happy birthday Friedemann, from one Green Player to another! greentrain coal oil trash nuclear greentrain

I'm also a green player, but I always defer to Friedemann when we play a game together. I'm not sure I actually have a choice.

Happy Birthday, Friedemann!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfrederick wrote:
unixrevolution wrote:
Happy birthday Friedemann, from one Green Player to another! greentrain coal oil trash nuclear greentrain

I'm also a green player, but I always defer to Friedemann when we play a game together. I'm not sure I actually have a choice.

Happy Birthday, Friedemann!


If i actually played a game with Friedemann Friese I think i'd die of acute starstrickenness and fanboyism.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
If i actually played a game with Friedemann Friese I think i'd die of acute starstrickenness and fanboyism.


That happened already. Ask the victims.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.