3 Posts

Axis & Allies: Europe» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Axis And Allies Europe Session rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy S

Wisconsin
msg tools
- The date is not exact. But a while ago is the point.

I played my twin brother in a game of Axis And Allies Europe. I was the Germans. In this game it is said that the Germans must win in 5 tuirns or less. So I started to build up my armies to punch into the Russians. It consisted of Many Inf., a couple art., and a good chucnk of Pnz.

In the Atlantic, they destroyed all but 4 subs. These 4 subs dominated any navy that tried to take them out (they were together however).

So with my forces gathered, we pounded the purple turf of East Poland. (Strategically the best of the three since it may attack various turfs. And with that my bro Put Russians defences on the 3 red turfs bordering the purple. (I also sent a couple small armies to the other purple ones for ICP and trickery reasons)

One mistake he made, The central red turf had a couple inf less than the other, so I decided to attack there. I did and suceeded. He did a pinsir movement to cave in the troops. He killed many however failed. He had the last shipment of troops on Moscow. I sent in the army and I took victory. I was very proud. Justin However was mad considering the Western Allies were ready to take my western fron out. This was one of the most rapid victories in the history of A&A I have had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You have provided a quite "sparse" and "terse" account for this, while I also noticed that you read over the other more lengthy one as well. For that alone, then I hope to see you create some as detailed as it has been done in its demeanor, while it seems to me that some 'form' ought to be provided for this all. That is to assist others in quickly writing down the pertinent '411' during the course of any "game" with these. They can then use such "paperwork" to flesh out one of these "Sessions Report" here, in order for this to be seen for any intricacies that you should bring up in relation to how someone's particular "game" transpired. Thank you also for doing this in the first place, and we look forward to any others that you wish to publish, so "Good Gamings" to you folks there.
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the Atlantic 4 sub-slaughtering navy you had as Germany was a different game than the Eastern Front push thru the middle one...

PS - I am the brother he played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.