Popular Tags: [View All]
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Stupid question for the Ambulance phase.
The rules say "discard ALL of the black cubes that are drawn and replace them with TWO more draws from the Cube Cup".

So if I draw 4 black, i just replace with 2 more, or is it two more for each black?

(Further down in the Rounds, it says "when you draw a black cube while making the rounds, discard IT (a single black cube) and draw two more cubes for that patient". So that is one black = 2 new cubes).

Thanks
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IdBass74 wrote:
Hi,
Stupid question for the Ambulance phase.
The rules say "discard ALL of the black cubes that are drawn and replace them with TWO more draws from the Cube Cup".

So if I draw 4 black, i just replace with 2 more, or is it two more for each black?

(Further down in the Rounds, it says "when you draw a black cube while making the rounds, discard IT (a single black cube) and draw two more cubes for that patient". So that is one black = 2 new cubes).

Thanks
David

For each black cube, draw 2 cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.