1853» Forums » General

Subject: Mayfair edition errata rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ward

Columbia
Missouri
msg tools
In these forums there is a reference to a FAQ/Errata document, but it is not in the files section and I can't find it in a forum postin either. So, at risk of duplication, here is my list of errata:

Rule book:
==========
Section 2.5.2: Last sentence should read "The minimum possible Bond is &80 in a 3-player game, or &60 with 4-6 players."

Section 4.1.3: In point 1 reference to Phase 3 should read Phase 2.

Section 4.8.15: Reference to phase 2 should read Phase 3, and references to Phase 1 should read Phase 2.

Tile index, page 20: Tiles 3 and 4 should be upgradeable to tiles 87 and 88 in addition to the listed tile numbers.

Game board:
===========
Initial offer display for companies 3 (NWR) and 4 (BNR) should be swapped (cosmetic change only).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cewward wrote:
In these forums there is a reference to a FAQ/Errata document, but it is not in the files section and I can't find it in a forum postin either. So, at risk of duplication, here is my list of errata:

Rule book:
==========
Section 2.5.2: Last sentence should read "The minimum possible Bond is &80 in a 3-player game, or &60 with 4-6 players."

Section 4.1.3: In point 1 reference to Phase 3 should read Phase 2.

Section 4.8.15: Reference to phase 2 should read Phase 3, and references to Phase 1 should read Phase 2.

Tile index, page 20: Tiles 3 and 4 should be upgradeable to tiles 87 and 88 in addition to the listed tile numbers.

Game board:
===========
Initial offer display for companies 3 (NWR) and 4 (BNR) should be swapped (cosmetic change only).

Did you mean:

Section 2.5.2: Last sentence should read "The minimum possible Bond is £80 in a 3-player game, or £60 with 4-6 players."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward

Columbia
Missouri
msg tools
Yes but my keyboard did not have the English pound symbol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cewward wrote:
Yes but my keyboard did not have the English pound symbol.

If you hold down the L key for a while, it should pop up with a list of other characters similar to an L (same works for n and ñ and so forth).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The errata can be found on the main game page, in the "Community Wiki" section.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1493/1853/wiki
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.