4 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion talk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Bossanova
msg tools
mb
The games still very new, and so far I'm liking it a lot. I haven't followed much about this game, has riot ever mentioned a possibility of doing an expansion if the game does well? Or had plans of any of the sort?

Also, if there's an expansion what would YOU want to see in it?

I'll start, another big box with a whole new set of 4 heroes 2 bosses and map tiles, a new minion model that is more fierce in some way. A new campaign including the base game and new bosses/minions. A new set of much ability cards with more damage movement and turning patterns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Previously the guys at riot said they were not planning expansions or other games. But there have been rumored including one base on a comment from the guys at shut up and sit down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps you might enjoy the threads already in progress.

What would you want to see in an expansion?
Expansions, extra missions, quality fan missions?
More in the years to come?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
What Kevin said is correct, there have been rumors, but nothing sure.

new minion models would be sweet... like minion models for the caster minions, siege minions or super minions (for reference of these, see the minoons used in League of Legends)... or poro's .

Speaking of which, king poro would be a funny boss, though I wouldn't know how the story would go with that one.

what I would like to have? In order of what I want most:
1. New campaign for sure. (10 new scenario's)
2. New color for the coding track. (Makes it more diverse)
3. A way to make the old game even harder and more timer based, as I noticed that in a lot of the scenario's, it's best to just level up until you are super powerful and THEN try completing the level.
4. New kind of bosses
5. New mech
6. New kind of minion(s)
7. Completely new game that is solo playable without MvsM, but can be used together.

That being said... I would be happy with any of these. (I mean, 7. is more a combination of almost all the things above it, how can THAT be wrong?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.