Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's that time of the month again.

The Northern Westchester Boardgame Group meets on the 2nd Monday of every month from 7pm-10pm (or later), in the Cafe at the Mohegan Lake Barnes & Noble in Cortlandt Town Center on Route 6. Our next meeting is Monday, June 11th.

From month to month we play a variety of different games from my collection (which you can check out here on BGG) and anything new I pick up along the way (which is pretty often). RSVP to nwbgg@aol.com along with any particular games or types of games you might be interested in playing, or respond to this thread with similar info, or just show up and join in. And people can feel free to bring games of their own too.

Last month a lot of games were played, including some that were new to me and some that were just plain new, and it was a lot of fun.

So, mark your calendars for next Monday night, June 11th.

The exact address is 3089 East Main Street, Route 6, Mohegan Lake, NY 10547.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, I was not able to attend this last meeting. I was out of town for work. (Although I did stop in at Game Empire in Pasadena while away and had a few impromptu games while there; Catan, Khet: The Laser Game, and Cleopatra and the Society of Architects)

My wife ran the Game Night and did a fine job. She had 8 people, some of them were newcomers, adn they played Clans, Ticket to Ride, TransAmerica and a few others. They even broke out into a game of Pit, right there in the cafe of Barnes & Noble. I wouldn't have brought out such a raucous game, but it was one she knew how to teach, and everyone had good fun playing it.

Our next meeting of the Northern Westchester Boardgame Group will be on Monday, July 9th from 7pm-10pm in the Cafe of the Mohegan Lake Barnes & Noble at Cortlandt Town Center on Route 6.

Otherwise known as: The Same Time in the Same Place. The 2nd Monday of each month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.