Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ever since finding out about these things, I've been totally addicted to them, and for some reason feel the need to share my addiction with you all:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/user/4994

I also have more Stikfas that are not yet assembled, and will add pics as I get 'em put together. I have no idea why, but really enjoy dinking around with these Stikfa guys!

If you're into stop motion, there are also some good YouTube vids of people that use them, including this one:

Anyways, just thought I'd share my stikfatastic hobby!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stikfas rock, Chad. cool I think they're the greatest toys ever. Not only do they come with lots of cool bits, they also leave room for all kinds of creativity, whether it's playing with them for children, or painting and assembling them in cool ways for adults.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
mb
I've got a few of these too. Haven't picked any new ones up in a few years since they're not easily found in my parts... but they are cool. I've got the Samurai, the Dragon and Rider, the Knight and Horse, and one or two "plain" ones...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never seen these before, I'm going to have to check these out, I think my son would be crazy about 'em.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a ton of these tucked away in a box somewhere. I think I have pretty much all of the first generation or two.

Lemme check the website..

Alpha Male w/ Motorcycle
Omega Male w/ Stallion
Beta Female w/ Dragon
Alpha Male Military - Tan
Alpha Male Firefighter
Alpha Male Samurai Warrior
Delta Boy Extreme
Alpha Male K-9 Police Unit
Mechana Segmented Robot
Beta Female Safari w/ Jungle Cat
G2 Alpha Male Chinese Warrior Monk
Omega Male Military

All originals...none of those re-releases in weird colors.

...I think that's all I have. They had to go away in a box once my kids started growing up past the "sit on the floor" stage, and are in the "climb on everything and play with all of dad's cool toys" stage. If anyone wants em, I'd gladly sell em to you as a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are awesome, and a lot of fun! When people see them at my house, they may start off making the "oh, toys..." expression, but then they pick one up and start fiddling with it, and they understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristin Johnson
United States
Williamsport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perils of the Bold -- enjoyable D&D-ish online comic in the "Eternal Dungeons of Netherdoom" with Stikfas characters and HirstArts Castlemolds scenery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
My nephew's birthday is coming up, I think he'd love these, too. Where's the best place to pick these up? comic book stores? Or is ebay my best bet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I've found a good amount at Toys R Us.

They're often by Xevoz, if they had any of those...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat T
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jatoha wrote:
My nephew's birthday is coming up, I think he'd love these, too. Where's the best place to pick these up? comic book stores? Or is ebay my best bet?

The web site that is currently holding a contest on BGG has them. It can be located at www.zestuff.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.