Subject: Entire Line on TTS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Rine
United States
fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
Okay guys, I am currently finishing up my mod for Tabletop Simulator that has every unit in the game in it. There are varying qualities when it comes to figures because not all of them were able to use the model png and I had to use artwork instead. Same with the cards, I just cut out a piece of the artwork and called it a day.

However what this mod is good for is test drafting and playing with everything that will be available to those of us who have bought the titan or typhon bundles. I will be holding off on publishing it until someone from Monolith or Mythic gives me the go ahead. What I can do until then is invite you to the table and you can create your own save state to enjoy with your friends.

I simply made this so I can play the game with friends online while I wait until the official version gets released on TTS if and when it does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gael TACHE
France
Toulouse
France
flag msg tools
hi !
i also did my own tabletop simulator table with all existing units =).
If you want to play a game, just pm me.
I also keep this version out of the DL one and spread it like you said, by a save at begining. Then we will give this wersion only for a phew interesting in testing all.
PM me to play a game =).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Rine
United States
fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
Glad I'm not the only one! I don't want to distribute it because I've heard that the devs are going to make an official one. How do you have everything organized? I have gods, monsters, heroes, and troops separated in bags. I have troops that come with certain units in that units bag so that you can't try to recruit it without the prerequisite unit.

My steam name is drunkjoegaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.