Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aingeru Malkav
Spain
Bilbao
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
mb
I bought this game, but i have realized recently that the hardcase doesn't fit well, is it only mine?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campbell
United Kingdom
Ilkeston
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son has got a copy he was given recently and the case seems to the fit the cards ok. What exactly is the problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aingeru Malkav
Spain
Bilbao
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
mb
It has get a bit ┬┐loose?, it doesn't fit well

I mean when you grab the box, it opens spontaneouslly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maid Mirawyn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I think I know what you mean...it doesn't stay closed, right? And if you toss it in a backpack, it comes open and the cards are EVERYWHERE!

It's an easy one to solve, though of course I wish it weren't a problem in the first place. Either tie something around it (I'm a woman, so yarn or twill tape comes to mind) or put an elastic band around it. You can use a regular wide rubber band or a hair elastic (ponytail holder). That should fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aingeru Malkav
Spain
Bilbao
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
mb
I usually put a elastic band around all my "small-boxed" games (Cae&Cleo, Ballon cup, Jambo, Saboteur)... but this one was SO small and used to close so well that i did'nt thought it...

Thank you very much for your idea (and for reading this... I thought nobody was paying attention). Also, It's good to see that it isn't only my "problem", may be a production error...

Bye,
Aingeru

PS: I'm a boy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.