Chris Whitworth
msg tools
mb
I have been searching high and low for over 2 months for a copy of the Twilight Imperium: Shattered Empire expansion that is decently priced. I've just been waiting patiently all this time to see it restock on Amazon or Coolstuffinc but it's still out of stock everywhere unless you want a used copy for $100.

I've read a few forums from years back showing that FFG has done this before even with this expansion where it disappears for a few months but eventually just shows up again. I emailed their customer service to ask if they might have a time frame on when it might be back in stock but their reply was simply just keep checking the upcoming section of their site for updates even though the last update on the game was over 7 months ago stating awaiting reprint.

I've been putting off ordering my routine bulk of games because I know I want this expansion as soon as it's available so I can get some extra Twilight Imperium going again but I'm starting to become very restless. Has anyone had experience with this before and know about how long it takes for something like this to start hitting the shelves again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

I just check there and wait. Shipping to being at a store can be about 2 months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Twilight Imperium: Shattered Empire : General

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gab Pal
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
The best games ingeniously blend Euro and Ameritrash styles
badge
THE CAKE IS A LIE !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

I just check there and wait. Shipping to being at a store can be about 2 months.

Still "awaiting reprint" since April/May 2016 update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DeineMudda schlägtsiealle
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting with you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.