Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumb question and probably I missed something, but can't find it.
In league games, do we keep the unused re-rolls and use them on the next game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
U get ur amount of rerolls you paid for per half. So if u have a reroll of 3 u would get 3 rerolls per half, every game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If your team has 4 re-rolls, then they get 4 team re-rolls every match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it helps I have a not too terrible video series for Blood Bowl here on the 'Geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thain Esh Kelch wrote:
If your team has 4 re-rolls, then they get 4 team re-rolls every match.

4 rerolls per half per match which is about the max you really should need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daddy Bear

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Goes along with what everyone else said, but just to be clear, you get the rerolls you bought every half of every match, but the unused ones do not carry over, not to other halves and not to other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.
Ok, got it. Just got confused reading Death Zone rules on purchasing more re-rolls after a game. So when creating my team I get as many re-rolls I buy on each match (on first half and second half).
At the end of game I can purchase more re-rolls at double price.
Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You rebuy them every match.

They do not carry over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No you don't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just to make sure everyone is on the same page

when you start your team in a league you buy your rerolls for lets just call it 50k, so you buy 3 that 150k is only spent when you are forming the team. from this point until you finish your season you will have those 3 per half.

in addition to those 3 you could purchase more for double the price so 100k. at this point you'd have your initial 3 and however many you bought at 100k for the remainder of the season for each half.

there are special events that can give you additional rerolls for a half or whatever but those don't add to your teams total going forward
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of these posts above have not been very clear.

When you initially set up your team, you buy re-rolls. That number is the number of re-rolls you get *each half of each match all season*. You can also buy more re-rolls during the season, at which point you get your new total of re-rolls *each half of each match for the remainder of the season*. Unused re-rolls from a given half do not carry over from half to half, nor from game to game.

Example 1: I set up my new team with 4 re-rolls. The first half of the first match, I have up to 4 re-rolls to use during that half. I only use 2 re-rolls during the first half. The second half begins and re-set my re-rolls to 4. The 2 rolls I didn't use in the first half are lost. In the second half, I start with 4 re-rolls and I use all 4 and win the match. In the first half of my second game, I will start off with 4 re-rolls.

Example 2: Continuing from example 1, after my fifth match, I buy an additional re-reroll for $100,000. I now have 5 re-rolls for each half of each match for the remainder of the season. In my sixth match, I start with 5 re-rolls and use 3 of them during the first half. In the second half, the 2 unused rolls from the first half are lost. My re-rolls reset to 5 for the start of the second half.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Team Rerolls purchased doing creation and those purchased at twice the base price from money in your treasury between games are constant for each half of games.

Rerolls derived from Inducement purchases (extra team training) is a bonus team reroll for both halves but only that game. Similarly the Extra team training card provides a bonus team reroll for the game so it is good 1 in each half of that game.

Rerolls derived from Kick off table is a bonus reroll for that half of the current game only. If you are playing with overtime the reroll would be allowed to be carried over to the overtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.