Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've researched this problem but still thought I'd post here to see if other video makers have had this problem. I'm noticing two weird problems on Youtube: 1) I get notified of a comment on a video but when I go to the video page, I cannot see the comment, and 2) in some cases, I can see a comment only when I go to my Community-Comments page. I can hit "reply" but the reply will not take.

I've checked my Youtube Community and Google+ settings and everything seems to be right from the instructional videos I've watched.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I did find a video saying that the problem is on endusers who need to fix their settings in Youtube/Google+ so that's my current hypothesis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.