A Leamey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello all my name is Adam and I am working on a power ranger co operative card game this game has been in development for about half a year and is almost at the point of being ready for a closed beta.

I have playtested this many times with a wide variety of people and the response thus far has been mostly positive. I will be posting some more details soon for now I will give a brief overview of the game. I will state I don't own power rangers if possible I would love the licence if not I'll name my game Spectrum Force and get some non copyrighted sentai artwork.

Game Title: Power Rangers/Spectrum Force.
Age Range: 10+
Time: 1hr
Players: 2-5
Game Types: co-op, dice game, card game, resource management.

Overview.
Players select a ranger and get a deck, a character card and a weapon card each turn players draw cards from their decks and have a number of actions to divide between the cards in hand.

Each deck contains 4 types of cards, attack cards to defeat bad guys, team attacks to boost the power of other players attacks, defence cards to mitigate damage from enemy attacks and support cards to provide buffs and healing.

The players must use these cards to defeat the enemy leader and the army of grunts the leader commands. Each leader has their own deck and mechanics and the minions they have changes each game adding some replayability.

The end product will have 10 different leaders and 10 scenarios allowing for at least 100 different combinations.

I will post more soon if anyone wants to ask a question I will be happy to answer them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.