Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Dave Edge
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
An old BG I used to play some 25 years ago popped into my head today and I can't find it anywhere.
Being such a young pup at the time (and not really understanding the rules it has to be said), I of course remember very little about it. It was a gold gathering wild west (read "prospecting") game.
One thing that stands out is a name either of the game or a place on the board. It was called "Jawbone Gulch" I think. Prob refers to a place on the board with bones painted on.
Would dearly love to see it again, and I know I haven't exactly inundated you with details. If it rings a bell, please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is it...

Goldrush

To the right is a place called "Jawbone Gulch"

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Edge
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thats it! Thanks alot.
God it looks awaful ;P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Pearson
United Kingdom
Hexham
Northumberland
flag msg tools
And the weird little prospector-dragging-cart plastic bits that come with it are even odder than the board.... Nice box art though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
36 minutes, nicely done David

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/16379/item/436473#item...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.