Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Threesomes! Of the sex variety!

Have you ever been in a threesome or any type of group sex? Does group sex interest you? If so, what sort of configuration are you most interested in (MMF, FMF, MMM, etc.)?

Share your stories! Stories about group sex failures will also be accepted.

Personally, I find them delightfully awkward. After you do it a few times with the same people it does become more relaxed, but the first time is always nerve city. That's one of the appeals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you said this new topic wouldn't be kinky.

Kinky.

And to answer the question... no, I haven't. The best I've managed is a one-and-a-halfsome because I can't ever get her full attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

Kinky.

And to answer the question... no, I haven't. The best I've managed is a one-and-a-halfsome because I can't ever get her full attention.

No, he said it was a non-kink subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could contribute to this convo, but alas I cannot, as I have not tried that.

To the sub questions; I'm not opposed, but knowing myself, anxiety would be an issue ><
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
Redmond
WA
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had the opportunity before a handful of times and passed it up. I don't really regret it -- sex is a really emotional thing for me and having it with people I'm not in love with usually makes me feel bad instead of good. (Despite being a theologically liberal Christian, that emotional part of my upbringing has remained. I'm cool with it.)

I think that, for me, a threesome would typically just explode a relationship; and I'd rather avoid that than go through with it.

I'm fine leaving this stuff to fantasy. I'd think about going forward w/ it if I was single or stably married, but it's never come up under either of those circumstances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
I've had 1 3-some.
MFM.
Was OK but I think it would take a lot of practise to have it be great sensorally.

The mechanical and organizational complexity of a threesome is about 6 times greater than coupling I reckon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The closest I got was female friends expressing interest in having one with me and my girlfriend. This happened quite a few times but it didn't lead to anything. One of the girlfriends wasn't interested, others I didn't ask because I didnt want to make them jealous. Turned out one would have wanted it when it was too late. Well, one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ilthuain wrote:
Threesomes! Of the sex variety!

Have you ever been in a threesome or any type of group sex? Does group sex interest you? If so, what sort of configuration are you most interested in (MMF, FMF, MMM, etc.)?

Share your stories! Stories about group sex failures will also be accepted.

Personally, I find them delightfully awkward. After you do it a few times with the same people it does become more relaxed, but the first time is always nerve city. That's one of the appeals.

Oddly enough, only once years ago as more of a checkmark than anything else. My interests never went in that direction. Relating to what terwox said, the logistics of having three emotionally attached people would be even trickier than one couple and a sort of disconnected person. It seems to me it would be easier with three people who were not strongly emotionally attached.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I once went on a date with a bisexual couple (both women), but one of them really didn't like my tendency to joke about everything, so there was no second date. I realize that "lunch at a coffeeshop that doesn't go as well as possible, thanks to my sense of humor, followed by awkward goodbyes" is probably not the lurid tale that readers of this thread were hoping for, but it is still probably the closest I've been to having a threesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. no real interest

2. feel like I should be supportive of you trying to bring S into RSP

3. Must say something helpful

4. nope

5. Sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Yes, foursome FMFM. Didn't find it awkward myself, and nor did the others so far as I could see. Got me rather acquainted with my games room's floor

I would prefer myself and multiple females of course , but I have no objection to seeing another cock swinging about the place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twice, FFM. I was in a triad at the time. I enjoyed the hell out of it, they had enough awkwardness and insecurity about it that we didn't try it again. We were just considering the idea again when the relationships fell apart in quick succession.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nah, not really my thing outside of musings. There's too many variables and no one's going to be auite sure how okay they'll be with it untill after the event and then it's genie-bottle time.

Had a college friend who rolled one once she said what she took away most was that it was exhausting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
RUNONSENTENCES wrote:
I LOVE THREESOMES BUT YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU THINK I'D POST MY OWN SEXUAL DETAILS TO THIS FORUM UNDER MY REAL ACCOUNT (I MEAN REALLY, WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE THIS SOCKPUPPET AT ALL IF NOT FOR CRIPPLING INSECURITY) BUT ANYWAY HERE'S A STORY ABOUT GROUP SEX FAILURE, BUT I PUT IT UNDER A TMI SPOILER BOX SO I'M ALLOWED TO BREAK MY POSTING GIMMICK.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I like group sex a lot. Would like to have it more than I get it. Never done anything involving another man but I'm keen to try someday.

My wife and I are mostly your average monogamous heterosexual vanillas, but one of the ways we aren't is with a friend from college. We each had sex with her multiple times in various combinations back then. It was fun, but didn't last long as we moved a few thousand miles apart after graduating.

Years later this friend got married and we flew out to help with the planning and organizing. It was an exhausting week because they were doing everything themselves, down to the decorations. She and her husband were constantly together during that week and needed time apart, so their plan was to celebrate after the ceremony by hanging out with their separate friends. He went off with his buddies and she stayed at home with us to drink through their wedding booze. (They seriously overordered on Dragon's Milk and I was happy to help out.)

Halfway through the evening, drink turned us back to our old pattern. Wholly unplanned but in retrospect we probably should have guessed it might happen. We ended up on the couch with my wife's face between the friend's legs and me behind her, ready to enter...just when the door opened. In walked one of the husband's friends. He was soon followed by the husband himself just as we finished getting our pants on.

I have never felt so cockblocked in my entire life.

Apparently the husband's group had decided to order food but were outside the delivery range of the restaurant, so he drove home to pick it up there. He was not particularly angry about walking in on his wife having sex with two other people on his wedding day, but he was disappointed that she didn't clear it with him first. Several awkward minutes followed and then food arrived at the door.

After the other guys left, the mood was broken. We watched some TV and went to bed. Separate beds. We didn't get a chance to sleep with her again, but my wife and I had the best sex with each other in months on the air mattress that night.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS THAT POLYAMORY INVOLVES DISCUSSION AND CONTINGENCY PLANS AND OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH ALL YOUR PARTNERS, BECAUSE ALTHOUGH IT CAN BE REALLY FUN TO BE SPONTANEOUS, IT'S EVEN MORE FUN TO DO IT IN AN UNINTERRUPTED SETTING SO YOU ACTUALLY GET TO FINISH THE ACT INSTEAD OF WATCHING NETFLIX WITH A FADING BONER AND A PROFOUND SENSE OF DISAPPOINTMENT AND GUILT, SINCE CUCKOLDRY IS BETTER FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IF IT'S CONSENSUAL.
I've got to ask, because it's my fetish:
Was the food any good?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rost
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Truly, of discussions involving the things which we put into our holes, or other people's holes for that matter, we are most happy sharing our experiences with food and booze.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Yep. It's happened a fair bit. My primary partner and I are poly and bi, and have been together 20+ years. Given that set-up, things happen.

"Group sex" per se isn't a specific interest, but I'm not opposed to it; it's more about a group of people that are all more or less into each other and into bringing everyone pleasure.

In actuality, it's always worked out to be FMF, but we're both open to whatever configuration happens to work.

I don't have any particularly interesting stories either good or bad; aside from the usual (boring) poly dating BS that can happen.

I will say, if you're interested and have a reasonable opportunity, just rip the Band-Aid off and do it; assuming people of goodwill and interest, it shouldn't be any more anxiety-inducing or awkward than any other first-time/early sexual encounter with someone, and the payoff can be spectacular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Donovan
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Keep it cool, keep it casual...
badge
Plays well with others.
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:
Yep. It's happened a fair bit. My primary partner and I are poly and bi, and have been together 20+ years. Given that set-up, things happen.

"Group sex" per se isn't a specific interest, but I'm not opposed to it; it's more about a group of people that are all more or less into each other and into bringing everyone pleasure.

In actuality, it's always worked out to be FMF, but we're both open to whatever configuration happens to work.

I don't have any particularly interesting stories either good or bad; aside from the usual (boring) poly dating BS that can happen.

I will say, if you're interested and have a reasonable opportunity, just rip the Band-Aid off and do it; assuming people of goodwill and interest, it shouldn't be any more anxiety-inducing or awkward than any other first-time/early sexual encounter with someone, and the payoff can be spectacular.

We have similar situations, it sounds like. Spouse and I are both poly and bi and have been together over a decade. Group sex isn't something we always seek, but it can be a lot of fun when it happens (usually in our case it's MFM). It can be a hidden minefield of insecurity/anxiety issues, but as you state, so can normal partner sex. XD

It does add more variables, though! For both good and bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
RUNONSENTENCES wrote:
I LOVE THREESOMES BUT YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU THINK I'D POST MY OWN SEXUAL DETAILS TO THIS FORUM UNDER MY REAL ACCOUNT (I MEAN REALLY, WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE THIS SOCKPUPPET AT ALL IF NOT FOR CRIPPLING INSECURITY) BUT ANYWAY HERE'S A STORY ABOUT GROUP SEX FAILURE, BUT I PUT IT UNDER A TMI SPOILER BOX SO I'M ALLOWED TO BREAK MY POSTING GIMMICK.

I like group sex a lot. Would like to have it more than I get it. Never done anything involving another man but I'm keen to try someday.

My wife and I are mostly your average monogamous heterosexual vanillas, but one of the ways we aren't is with a friend from college. We each had sex with her multiple times in various combinations back then. It was fun, but didn't last long as we moved a few thousand miles apart after graduating.

Years later this friend got married and we flew out to help with the planning and organizing. It was an exhausting week because they were doing everything themselves, down to the decorations. She and her husband were constantly together during that week and needed time apart, so their plan was to celebrate after the ceremony by hanging out with their separate friends. He went off with his buddies and she stayed at home with us to drink through their wedding booze. (They seriously overordered on Dragon's Milk and I was happy to help out.)

Halfway through the evening, drink turned us back to our old pattern. Wholly unplanned but in retrospect we probably should have guessed it might happen. We ended up on the couch with my wife's face between the friend's legs and me behind her, ready to enter...just when the door opened. In walked one of the husband's friends. He was soon followed by the husband himself just as we finished getting our pants on.

I have never felt so cockblocked in my entire life.

Apparently the husband's group had decided to order food but were outside the delivery range of the restaurant, so he drove home to pick it up there. He was not particularly angry about walking in on his wife having sex with two other people on his wedding day, but he was disappointed that she didn't clear it with him first. Several awkward minutes followed and then food arrived at the door.

After the other guys left, the mood was broken. We watched some TV and went to bed. Separate beds. We didn't get a chance to sleep with her again, but my wife and I had the best sex with each other in months on the air mattress that night.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS THAT POLYAMORY INVOLVES DISCUSSION AND CONTINGENCY PLANS AND OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH ALL YOUR PARTNERS, BECAUSE ALTHOUGH IT CAN BE REALLY FUN TO BE SPONTANEOUS, IT'S EVEN MORE FUN TO DO IT IN AN UNINTERRUPTED SETTING SO YOU ACTUALLY GET TO FINISH THE ACT INSTEAD OF WATCHING NETFLIX WITH A FADING BONER AND A PROFOUND SENSE OF DISAPPOINTMENT AND GUILT, SINCE CUCKOLDRY IS BETTER FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IF IT'S CONSENSUAL.

worst gimmick ever
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
GameCrossing wrote:

Kinky.

laughlaughlaugh

Married 30+ years -- been there brother, been there!!!

I was a real man slut in college. Did have two threesomes -- one with my then-girlfriend and her best friend (pretty good even though they were nervous) and one with a woman I had known since 7th grade and a woman she was having a relationship with (it was awesome). But now...

snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems Redundant to post the Warning in this thread... but then again some people I know are subscribed to me who still don't actually want to know all the stuff I am willing to post here so....

TMI Warning

I have done 3s, 4 and 5-somes and enjoyed them all greatly and never felt really awkward or anything.

The 3s and 5 were technically even long before I was playing with "Poly" as a lifestyle and the success of those encounters probably was part of why I was willing to give Poly a go even though none of those specific people were part of my eventual poly amoeba.

However I always loved all the people involved to at least some extent. We were all close friends and/or roommates at the very least in all cases. I am still very close friends with most of the people involved even years later, though I don't get to see any of them very often now due to long distance etc.

I have no real regrets about those encounters, though I am unlikely to ever do Poly as a lifestyle again, because ultimately I found it damaged most of the people involved and worse often their families.

But as occasional spice with people I loved I would be willing to do group stuff again.

I would like to try getting to be the center of attention in a MFM... someday... though being the center of attention for awhile in a 4some was pretty darn awesome and probably somewhat similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Might have come close once a long, long while ago, but it would have required being pushier on the subject than I was comfortable with, and I decided if I had to be pushy to make it happen, it wasn't going to be fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind—Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Osirus wrote:
I once went on a date with a bisexual couple (both women), but one of them really didn't like my tendency to joke about everything, so there was no second date. I realize that "lunch at a coffeeshop that doesn't go as well as possible, thanks to my sense of humor, followed by awkward goodbyes" is probably not the lurid tale that readers of this thread were hoping for, but it is still probably the closest I've been to having a threesome.

When someone doesn't like your best quality, that's probably not going to work out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had two threesomes; both rank in the top ten of my pre-marriage sex life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A mate an I left a nightclub to have a smoke by the waterfront. A couple right next to us started shagging doggy style on the footpath. A few cars also stopped to watch.

When they finished we gave them a round of applause.

That's the closest I've been to a group sex experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.