Ed Bryan
United States
Barbourville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah the joys of being short shipped. Like quite a few of you out there, I've been eagerly anticipating this title since December of last year. It got pushed to February, then April, then May, and finally we got some copies from our distributors on the 4th of June. Of course, we didn't get the amount we ordered, not even close, not even enough to cover our pre-orders. Luckily I'd ordered two batches, so I was expecting another batch from another distributor. It hadn't shown up yet, so I gave them a call, and after some hemming and hawing, I find out they have NONE for me. This happens occasionally, a game will arrive from overseas in separate containers, and a few will trickle out, while the flood arrives a couple of weeks later. Shogun is the most recent example. Unfortunately this puts the poor retailer in a bind. I've got three or four customers that preordered Tide of Iron who won't receive it for two more weeks. This will make our wonderful customer service person unhappy, not to mention it will give our antiquated computer system fits. It gets really cranky when things don't happen the way they are supposed to. So for those of you who preordered early, enjoy the game! For those of you who preordered a bit later, enjoy the game in a couple of weeks. I'm sorry we couldn't fill your order with the first shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.