Three-Dragon Ante» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Age of Mortals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rey jr
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, just acquired this game here in Brazil and found it awesome!
My party is just the perfect group to play this game, 'cause we love RPG and poker.

Though we have some doubts about the mortals.

Why the Mortals can't be part of a Strenght Flyght? Imagine the Princesse mounted on the Silver Dragon, leading an attack (Anyone remember Laurana?)
Or an Archmage with Timestop, helping the Evil Dragons reach his selfish objectives.
Well, We think that they could make a good combo in this Special Flight.

And why not a Color Flight of Mortals? Mortal Cards are even harder to "buy" than a Special Flight Set. It would be like a Party of Hight Level Adventurers to stop the world menacing Army of Dragons.
That would work! The flavor would be great!

And I don't have to say that we are expecting a Dragonlance Expansion!
Imagine: The Fool Taslehoff, and the Archmage Raistlin Majere along with the Princess Laurana, against Takhisis/Tiamat. great huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Seelbach
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pharaz wrote:
Hi guys, just acquired this game here in Brazil and found it awesome!
My party is just the perfect group to play this game, 'cause we love RPG and poker.

Though we have some doubts about the mortals.

Why the Mortals can't be part of a Strenght Flyght? Imagine the Princesse mounted on the Silver Dragon, leading an attack (Anyone remember Laurana?)
Or an Archmage with Timestop, helping the Evil Dragons reach his selfish objectives.
Well, We think that they could make a good combo in this Special Flight.

And why not a Color Flight of Mortals? Mortal Cards are even harder to "buy" than a Special Flight Set. It would be like a Party of Hight Level Adventurers to stop the world menacing Army of Dragons.
That would work! The flavor would be great!

And I don't have to say that we are expecting a Dragonlance Expansion!
Imagine: The Fool Taslehoff, and the Archmage Raistlin Majere along with the Princess Laurana, against Takhisis/Tiamat. great huh?

Just let mortals count for color or strength flights. It won't break the game, only make it more fun in my humble opinion.

House Rules have always been part of D&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.