Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just unboxed my copy an it looks fantastic, better than anticipated. I cant wait to get this to the table over Christmas. I did notice a couple of mistakes on the components list in the rulebook. The backs of the secret tasks and item cards are incorrect so I hope the rest of the rulebook is error free!
Thanks Final Frontier Games for a good Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news, mine is supposed to deliver tomorrow here in the western U.S. Merry/Happy Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kellett
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My email reckons it is due Friday or Saturday - what an awesome Christmas surprise I think this is the first ever Kickstarter I've backed to not be late, nevermind early.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duggie Dowling
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I'm terribly sorry... but I probably wasn't listening.
badge
I vote for Shenanigans and Monkey Business.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also expecting mine to arrive tomorrow.

I very pleased that this will likely make my Boxing Day game session, but it's going to have to Compete with Mechs vs Minions which arrived today, and hits the table for the first time in about an hour. surprise

Thanks very much Final Frontier Games and Merry Christmas to everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Great news, mine is supposed to deliver tomorrow here in the western U.S. Merry/Happy Christmas!

Got it this morning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.