Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oliver kassel
Germany
dietzenbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi everybody,
on a playtrough video (you tube) a guy show a showdown with gorm, in the gorm phase he took the ai card "charge" now he has 4 speed so he rolls 4 d10, all of the dices are hits, how many damage dices could he roll, is it 2 per hit 2x4 = 8 damage dices? the guy in the video only rolls 4 damage dices, why??? or is it only 2 damage dices, cause only one of the 4 hits must trigger to wound the 2 wounds...sorry how is it right??
thanksshake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Sams
msg tools
mbmb
You roll 1 hit location die per hit. Since there were 4 hits, 4 hit location dice should be rolled. 2 damage is applied to each hit location rolled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
The monster rolls {monster attacks} worth of to-hit dice. Those that hit, the survivor then rolls location dice to see where the hits land. Then he can dodge one of them by spending a survival point (normally).

The remaining hits each do {monster's damage} points of damage to the location hit. Each point of damage reduces armor until none, then the next does a light wound, the next a heavy wound and all there after do serious injuries (for the head location, there is no light wound). Damage is retained until the end of the showdown, so your armor wears away over the course of the fight.

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oliver kassel
Germany
dietzenbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi guys,
ah thanks, that clears a lot, he rolls 4 hit location dice, for example 1 waist, 1 head, 1 foot, 1 body , so every location suffers 2 damages laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
olizapp66 wrote:
hi guys,
ah thanks, that clears a lot, he rolls 4 hit location dice, for example 1 waist, 1 head, 1 foot, 1 body , so every location suffers 2 damages laugh

When I roll, it's usually: head, head, head, body

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mine is usually groin groin groin groin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
I too seem to favor the waist far more than the dice would suggest. Almost have that table memorized now... *sighs*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.