Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to see if anyone is aware of any Vampire live action games in or around Madison. Would be interested in anything World of Darkness-like. Have been a long-time player and ran a game for many years.

Open to other opportunities, no matter how bizarre they might seem. So please let me know what you have going on.

Also, very much so looking for a mature roleplaying group for tabletop too. Too many nights are being spent laying Dungeons and Dragons Online at this point.

Would be for both me (long time BGG'r) and my wife who has been gaming with me for a decade now. Both pretty hot too, if that's relevant lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Betzel
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Head over to the Grumbling Dwarf forums. There's a lot of roleplaying groups that frequent the message board. Ask there and you'll probably be able to find a group to play with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.