Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Lathrum
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to print some of the excellent cards made by the members here. However, I'm not sure which ones, if any, are completely error-corrected.

For instance, the file called "Ambush error corrected cards" has replies in the thread saying there are some errors.

In the file called "Redesigned Card deck in .JPG format (ALL CARDS + ERRATA)" it also has someone reporting errors.

Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Kershek wrote:
I would like to print some of the excellent cards made by the members here. However, I'm not sure which ones, if any, are completely error-corrected.

For instance, the file called "Ambush error corrected cards" has replies in the thread saying there are some errors.

In the file called "Redesigned Card deck in .JPG format (ALL CARDS + ERRATA)" it also has someone reporting errors.

Any suggestions?

Consider me in the same club. I've been hoping some awesome individual is going to create a Printer Studio link to the final, fully corrected card set.

I played Ambush back in the day, but I've been away from it, that I wouldn't know which were the correct or incorrect ones. I'd need a current day expert, and I'd love an excuse to get this game to the table again, and I figure fancy new cards might do it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In a similar vein are the original cards error free? If they are it might just be a simple case of checking the originals against the cards in the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kershek wrote:

Any suggestions?
The second file is much more recent (2016) and the "errors" reported are card duplicates. Since you only use one of each card, this means you have spares (or trash) not errors.

Also, in the comments there is a Pronter Studio link for the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
Kershek wrote:

Any suggestions?
The second file is much more recent (2016) and the "errors" reported are card duplicates. Since you only use one of each card, this means you have spares (or trash) not errors.

Also, in the comments there is a Pronter Studio link for the cards.

Ah - I see the updated the post with Printer Studio links. Awesome.

However, there is someone in the comments saying that there are potential card errors on 3 of the cards (not just duplicates).

Has anyone confirmed either way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Mills
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
Your Evil Is My Good
badge
I am Sutekh the Destroyer. Where I tread I leave nothing but dust and darkness...I find that good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Compared the printer studio file to the original Ambush! cards, and those three errors mentioned are indeed there. Not a big deal if you know they are there, and the cards look great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.