Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

XenoShyft: Dreadmire» Forums » General

Subject: Box comfortably fits everything (unsleeved) except the neoprene mat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got most of my pledge today; still waiting on The Hive expansion, which shipped separately.

I've integrated everything into the Dreadmire box. This includes...

* Onslaught retail
* Dreadmire KS
* Immolation KS
* The Brood
* Forbidden Sciences, Grafting Lab, and Pyschogenics
* Nortec Elite

I believe that's all the game's content, minus perhaps some convention promos and the aforementioned Hive expansion.

I took out all duplicates and obsolete cards and put them in the Immolation box, although I could have stuck them in one of the small slots in the Dreadmire box. This included the bosses from DM and Immo which were replaced with full-art cards, the old division cards which were replaced by the new style, and the militia, rangers, and xenosathem from Onslaught. This stack of removed cards is around 2 inches tall.

With the remaining cards, all the player stuff fits comfortably on one side. Full enough that it will be fine for transportation, loose enough that it should be easy to remove cards. The enemy decks take up around half the slot on the other side, leaving a good 6 inches or so of free space that I'll need to get some foam blocks to take up. I could comfortably fit another Onslaught- or Dreadmire- sized expansion in this box, or two or three more Immolation-sized expansions.

Oh, I don't have the 5-6 player expansion, nor the folding boards. The oversized division cards fit on top of the cards in the player section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Jackson
Australia
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The folding boards fit on top too, just have the trim the excess off the bottom of the plastic insert. A bit sad that I can't fit the playmat in the box, but a small trade-off for such an awesome playmat (vs the terrible slippery boards)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad my insert came with a nasty crack in it and it doesn't work for sleeved cards. I mean seriously, why would anyone want to sleeve a deck building game that uses a thinner card stock and has promos that are near impossible to replace?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I got the base game, immolation, forbidden sciences, psychogenics, and grafting lab into the box sleeved. I haven't sleeved the brood expansion, but there is plenty of room left.

Nortec Elite and the Hive are in the old box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Zahn
msg tools
mbmb
Gotta get myself these racks and organizers. Anyone has the link for that?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1242038/love-gaming-xenoshy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
lilzan wrote:
Gotta get myself these racks and organizers. Anyone has the link for that?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1242038/love-gaming-xenoshy...

I want to know how to make those trays. It seems like they could be good for several different games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.