Cody K
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
mb
I'm going in alone again to relive the terror of last night but this time it's different. There's another rough landing but this time I pull a double strike, and I'm slashed and gashed like a cheap steak. Half of my health is gone but I will limp on regardless.

There are eggs, lots and lots of eggs, nothing but eggs every step of the way which I clear out with my flamethrower. I'm progressing along and dealing with hazards when suddenly the self destruct engages. Too early! I have to waste an extremely good hand disabling it because it's close to the Combat Zone and I won't last 3 more strikes.

I manage to clear the power station and get a free card, but suddenly Ash appears and begins his slow unstoppable move towards the freshly cleared Combat Zone. Oh no!

The first aid offer starts patching me up and healing my strikes in preparation for a relentless beat down. But too late, the Perfect Organism appears while Ash is in the airlock! The airlock locks a turn later and I start accumulating cattle prods into my deck but none have come out yet!

I might be able to prevent the Perfect Organism from advancing but I'm too weak. Ash reaches the combat zone, followed by the Perfect Organism, and I take hits and then a face hugger explodes out of nowhere! I'm doomed!

But I draw my next cards anyway.

Surprise.

3 stars and the airlock is clear. I shove the Perfect Organism in. With 10 attack, I blast it out into space! I win again! Take that!!!!!

Oh so close. So so close. I think the first time I lose to this game it's going to break my heart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is going to sound a little pedantic, but it isn't the Queen that gets shot out of an airlock in the first movie, it's the Perfect Organism.

That was a great way to finish the game, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody K
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
mb
Oh, right you are :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.