Subject: Daughter talked us into playing, Twice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Drake
United States
flag msg tools
I like pizza!
I LIKE IT!!! ????
Last night my 8 year old Daughter finally coaxed my Wife and I into playing Kim possible, twice.

It was actually ok for a childs game and while we only played the basic game ( I guess the advanced game was a little too much for us the first time), it was pretty fun.

In the first game my Wife managed to get the four tiles she needed first, me second and my Daughter third. Almost immediately after meeting her goals, my Wife managed to capture DR. Drakken and win the game.

In the second, I picked up my four tiles, my Daughter second and my wife third. My wife held us at bay by continually spinning the Dr. Drakken icon and moving him to the other side of the board while she labored to get all four of her tiles. After finally geting her tiles, I managed to move Ron Stoppable on to the Dr. Drakken space and win the game.

Whilst I would have rather played something else, my Daughter really enjoyed the games and insists on using the other game pieces (the advanced game) the next time we play.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.