2 Posts

Axis & Allies: D-Day» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report by me (trying to remember) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy S

Wisconsin
msg tools
Well me and my twin brother decided to play Axis And Allies D-DAY. I was Allies.

So I started of by taking Caen first. I had all the British forces, and omaha American forces team up to take Caen. Rather then the usual Americans for Cherbourg, British for Caen. I took Caen relatively easily. While the Eastern Cherbourg Americans had difficulty. After taking it. I sent forces West. He however took Caen back but I sent my last few reinforcements to take it back.

We actually took St. Lo. Because he did not have forces there one turn so I kept sending my planes there and desrtoying any forces that came in

Believe it or not I had great trouble taking Cherbourg Because of its narrow passage way. I believe he ended up holding it and taking St. Lo back, hence winning. . It was a fun game though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a bad beginning session report. I find it easier to write after I play or else the detail just get lost in the gray matter, these days.

Looking forward to some more session reports with you and your twin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.