Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin Gallo has already started a rules/charts errata thread (https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/525202/errata), so I am aiming this one simply at the soldier counters & their weapons listed on the squad sheets. I have not been able to find official errata anywhere at BGG or Web Grognards.

German Squad Sheet-vs-Counter Errata:

Squad V2: Dachs has a 98K on the counter and a MP on the sheet; I presume the counter is correct.

Squad Heavy: both engineers (Ullrich & Vogel) have MP on their counter and 98K on the sheet; I presume each counter is correct because the hand-to-hand rules suggest they are up-close-and-personal assault engineers rather than backfield bridge builders.

American Squad Sheet-vs-Counter Errata:

Squad G: Davis has a BAR on the counter and a M1 on the sheet; I presume the sheet is correct because a normal compliment is a single BAR gunner.

Squad V: Daily has a BAR on the counter and a C on the sheet; I presume the sheet is correct because a normal compliment is a single BAR gunner, although I could understand the converse representing a field acquisition for a Vet squad

Squad Heavy: both engineers (Upton & Vincent) have SMG on their counter and M1 on the sheet; I presume each counter is correct for the same reason given for the German engineers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.