Hide
3 Posts

Black Orchestra» Forums » Rules

Subject: Discarding items? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sharpe08 sharpe08
msg tools
So I played this last night and was not quite sure what the correct rule was for discarding items. So for example if, Goering's ability causes me to discard an item, does that item go on to the space where I current am ? (assuming there is room on the space?. Or does discarding items mean they exit the board completely?

Also, can you get the beneficial effects from dropping an item off multiple times in the same turn? Drop an item off, pick it back up, move out of the space, then move back in and drop it off a second time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Discarding takes the item out of the game, unless a card effect allows you to pick up a discarded item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to specifically answer the second question, when you drop off an item it is discarded and thus removed from play. So no, you cannot drop off and subsequently pick up the same tile since the tile is not placed on the space but removed from play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.