Maurizio De Leo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

Recently the game Oware was added to the database. I would like to change all my record of past plays of Kalah to this more accurate entry, while retaing all the informations about the dates and so on.

Is there a fast way to do this (like a batch change) ?

For now the only way that I see for doing it is to go through the Games Played calendar month by month, then write all the occurences of Kalah on a piece of paper while deleting them, and then reintroduce them one by one on the new game.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
badge
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge you will have to go and delete all of them and then re entre them, some one might know better... good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
mbmbmbmbmb
megamau wrote:
Hello.

Recently the game Oware was added to the database. I would like to change all my record of past plays of Kalah to this more accurate entry, while retaing all the informations about the dates and so on.

Is there a fast way to do this (like a batch change) ?

For now the only way that I see for doing it is to go through the Games Played calendar month by month, then write all the occurences of Kalah on a piece of paper while deleting them, and then reintroduce them one by one on the new game.

Thanks in advance.

I've wondered the same thing actually in relation to some other games. I've assumed that there is no fast way to do it, but would also like to know if there is...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.