United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Action cards XII and XIV both have an icon in the middle showing 5 players which suggests that all players are affected when it is played. The manual confirms for card XIV that it affects "all players (you too)".

However, in the manual for card XII it says "all of one players roman cards". If it only applies to one player why does the card have the "all players" icon? Either the manual is wrong or the card is wrong.

Any ideas? Could somebody with experience of the older versions confirm? We ruled today that it applied to everybody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
This is unfortunately a rule mistake I didn't catch while proofreading - the event occurs to all players!
Thanks for pointing it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
NORIS Markus wrote:
This is unfortunately a rule mistake I didn't catch while proofreading - the event occurs to all players!
Thanks for pointing it out!

Many thanks for the reply. Our family is enjoying the game, the kids definitely appreciate the theme - of course I'm more mature than that! Or perhaps I'm not...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.