Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be a disagreement among various rules sets as to whether there are 3 or 4 action tiles in the 5-player game. For example, in the French rules you use the 3, 4 and 5 action tiles (a total of three) while in the Spanish rules you use the 3, 4 and two 5's (a total of four.)

I suspect one of these is a mistake. Note that there's an English translation posted on BGG using the French rules as a base, and it states "3, 4 and 5" but the actual English rules say "3, 4, 5 and 5".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I have traded the game away already, but if I remember correctly, you use 4 tiles in a 5 player game.

Of course, I think a better question might be, "Why play the game at all?" but of course, I'm just being silly.

Of course.

Hope you enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the Rio Grande Games rules (in all languages), you use the 3,4,5, and 5 action tiles for a 5 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.