Hide
10 Posts

Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom» Forums » General

Subject: What token belongs with what hero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phillip Jeon
msg tools
So im trying to pack the box... What token belongs with what hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you need much sorting beforehand. If a card calls for a token just get it. After a few plays you can sort them easily. But I'm not sure I understand your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a number of tokens, and it's not always obvious who they belong to. For instance, Absolute Zero has a number of Impaling Structures tokens, that look like jagged ice. Is this the kind of information you're looking for?

Not all tokens belong to heroes; for instance, there are tokens for the monorail track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Jeon
msg tools
I was trying to pack the box so i looked up how someone did theirs. They put the villain who had the most tokens to the right and his/her tokens and started placing from character with the most tokens to the character with the least amount of tokens. but the rules dont state what tokens belong to who (unless its a character token the duh).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The following are the standard-sized cards and tokens that I've separated into bags for playing the scenarios. Note that I have all of the oversized cards in a separate pile, and I have the character power cards for each hero and villain separately organized. For Citizen Dawn, the citizen cards are stored with Citizen Dawn's power cards, since they come in to play during Skirmishes (unlike, for instance, The Operative's Underbosses).

Baron Blade
-----------

Cards

Battalion Attack, Turret Installation, Power Splice, Blade Battalion Soldier, Powered Auto-turret, Impulsion turret, Living force Field Generator, Devitalization Field Generator

Tokens

Blade Battalion Soldier, Powered Auto-turret, Impulsion turret, Living Force Field Generator, Devitalization Field Generator

The Operative
-------------

Cards

Civilian, Thug, The Deputy (it's me!), The Broker, The Muscle, The Fence, The Contract

Tokens: Same as cards

Omnitron V
----------

Cards

Field Assimilation, Drone Deployment, EMP Drone, Automaton Drone, Repair Drone, Assault Drone

Tokens

EMP Drone, Automaton Drone, Repair Drone, Assault Drone, Omni-Reaper

Citizen Dawn
------------

Cards: Oblivion Shard, Shard Pass, Geothermal Power, Sunrise, (plus the various Citizen Cards)

Tokens: (the various Citizen tokens)

Other bags:

- Monorail tracks and token
- Lava tokens (maybe store these with Citizen Dawn)
- Mist tokens
- Dinosaurs and shards (maybe store these with Citizen Dawn)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Jeon
msg tools
exactly what i was looking for thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, Andy. You are such a nice guy!
That must have taken a while to sort through and type out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
Wow, Andy. You are such a nice guy!
That must have taken a while to sort through and type out

Thanks. Not so bad, though, as I simply looked at how I'd organized and wrote down the names of things. Typing class in 9th grade has proven quite useful over the years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is The Operative supposed to have way more cards than all of the other characters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Do the right thing. It's usually obvious.
badge
I Has a Stick! A Tiny Green Stick!
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
Is The Operative supposed to have way more cards than all of the other characters?

Yes. In additon to Power cards, she has Poison cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.