Subject: Miniatures for monsters now available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As subject line, you can now buy the minis for the monsters separately on matagots New shop (as its been offline for a while) also some other cool stuff on there and the red felt bag is very nice and just right size for war of the rings hunt pool tokens if you spend 15 euros on stuff. Just need them to do the cyclades minis so I can have sets in each game without the need to transfer over ck 3 crossover. Shame I missed cyclades monuments (as that is now out of stock as of today)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monuments actually has not even been in stock.

Does anyone know if the miniatures are of same quality? Because Kemet and Ta-Seti miniatures that I have are different in shading quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Monuments actually has not even been in stock.

Does anyone know if the miniatures are of same quality? Because Kemet and Ta-Seti miniatures that I have are different in shading quality.

I'll let you know about quality and colour when I get them (hopefully soon)
Just as a side thought though why would this matter ? If your just getting them to give extra set for cyclades (like why I posted in 1st place) I understand if your getting to replace one or more from main kemet game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know the point of the Hades heroes minis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roeland
Belgium
Gent
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I can't seem to find them, only the hades minis. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rlnd wrote:
I can't seem to find them, only the hades minis. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Look in boutique (shop) on matagot website then look under spares
Still in stock last time I looked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
Anyone know the point of the Hades heroes minis?

Nope I thought same thing when I returned to see if inis English version or monuments was available but maybe they are still adding stuff as those Hades minis weren't there when I ordered the kemet stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.