Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Thoughthammer.com front page:

Quote:
We have just learned of shipping issues involving missing games in some distributors' shipments.

Can anybody elaborate? Just how much of a delay will this cause?

I only ask because I have ToI, along with a complete set of Wings of War: Miniatures, preordered from TH AND I'm moving on the 24th.

Should I have TH change my delivery address or is there a pretty good chance of receiving the games before the 22nd? I don't want for my games to arrive in Idaho AFTER I leave Idaho, nor to arrive in California BEFORE I get there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard R.
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Where you moving to in CA?

crusader4x wrote:

Quote:
We have just learned of shipping issues involving missing games in some distributors' shipments.

I only ask because I have ToI, along with a complete set of Wings of War: Miniatures, preordered from TH AND I'm moving on the 24th.

Should I have TH change my delivery address or is there a pretty good chance of receiving the games before the 22nd? I don't want for my games to arrive in Idaho AFTER I leave Idaho, nor to arrive in California BEFORE I get there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Redlands.

ShapedFuture wrote:
Where you moving to in CA?

crusader4x wrote:

Quote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C.A.
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I have emailed thoughthammer and so far they have ignored my message (although they say they try to reply in 24 hrs). On one page they say they are getting a shipment this week and on another page they say it won't be for 3-4 weeks. It's holding up several other games, so I'm not happy about the vagueness either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm more interested in finding out if you will be changing your name from Idaho Gamer after the move

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noonespecial wrote:
I'm more interested in finding out if you will be changing your name from Idaho Gamer after the move

I haven't decided yet. But somehow, California Gamer just doesn't have the same "ring" to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel bad...

I preordered this baby back in Feb and still have to wait until the second shipping! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Hass
United States
Palm Desert
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Redlands?
Taking a job at ESRI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Kreder
United States
Nuevo
California
flag msg tools
Founder of the The Wargame Bootcamp (https://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/962)
badge
My hero Grumpy Bonaparte
mbmbmbmbmb
Redlands, grooovy I live right up the hill from you in Yucaipa. We have a game group here that meets almost every week.

contact me if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas all my worries were misplaced as TH shipped my games yesterday. Now my quandry will be, do I play Wings of War: Miniatures or Tide of Iron?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.