Eldritch Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Politician special action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shabazz
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the granted action by Charlie Kane be used for an action the receiving investigator has already done? e.g. I am playing Lilly Chen and have done a travel action on my turn but then Charlie as his special action allows me to immediately take an action, so can i now travel again? Furthermore can i also use a ticket token in this second travel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you are not allowed to repeat an action and you have to keep in mind which you already used which can be tricky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're limited to using each action once per turn, no matter how you get those actions. However, if you haven't done a travel action during your turn, if you are given an additional action, you can use tickets during that action.

Incidentally, that "one action per turn" rule applies to assets that say "action:" on them. If you use an asset that requires an action to use, then if you trade that asset away, the new owner can't use it this turn.

Also, FWIW, Charlie can give away an action to someone who was delayed earlier in the turn (after they undelay), and the person can use that action normally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.