1 Posts

Attack! Expansion» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Soviets attack! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy S

Wisconsin
msg tools
Well my and my brother started by picking a government randomly. He ended up Fascist and I Communism. To have a similar image, I started in the Soviet Union to expand. His capital was in U.S. but however had a good foot on Europe. So we just started worrying abou ourselves, getting economic cards.

He only obtained by political blitzing. I however also Invaded turf.

So I blew my money on units to do so while he saved up. When we started waging, he bought a ton of planes to bomb my economy. He spent hundreds on them doing so. And This was his fall. I came up with plans to invade a ton of his nations with only 1 infantry on them. Hence he gave me his cards. I conquered so many he had to give up his 2$ ones. Soon even 2 Oil cards.

After pushing him back to France, he only had France, Most of the U.S, and Mexico. I owned most of Africa, Asia, Pacific, and East Europe. He just surrendered instead of spending hours playing a pointless game.

I won, I thought it was fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.