United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
The Game that started it all
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a spare copy of the 2.0 Ruleset (Enemy at the Gates) or 2.0i Ruleset (Tunisia) that they are willing to part with?

I don't want to buy an extra copy of either game since I already have them, I just want a copy of the 2.0 rules to make notes and/or corrections on. I'll pay shipping of course and a little extra. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do I hear crickets chirping too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb

I looked, but don't have a spare. I can scan it for you, though you'd have to wait until after the New Year.

If you don't find another between then and now, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damjon wrote:

I looked, but don't have a spare. I can scan it for you, though you'd have to wait until after the New Year.

If you don't find another between then and now, let me know.

Thanks for the offer, but I do have all the rulebooks versions. I just wanted an extra one of the 2.0 or 2.0i to make notations without going through the hassle of scanning and printing. I know most OCS players prefer to play with the latest rulesets and figured someone would be willing to part with there older rules version.
I'm currently playing Guderian's Blitzkrieg with it original V.1 Rules and already looking forward to playing Enemy at the Gates with the Original V.2 Rules.
I may just have to bite the bullet and buy a now very cheap copy of Tunisia just for the rulebooksoblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hicks
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I may have a copy. I'd be happy to give it to you if I do. Email me at tawhicks at gmail dot com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.