One Deck Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: What a great gem this game is! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Noyb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I've been having a lot of fun playing this game. It's rewarding to level up and conquer the dungeon. My only complaint is that it's hard to keep all the abilities and items tidy when you reach max level. I'm not going to write a review as I'm horrible at doing so. I just wanted to say how great this game is. Everyone should go buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering about the possibility of some sort of custom sleeve for the character cards. It would have eight pockets on the backside of the big sleeve to hold the character card. Four pockets for skill cards at the bottom and four pockets for the items on the left hand side. The pockets would be offset enough so only the part of the encounter card you take as an item or skill displays from below the character card. So pocket one would start closest to the center and the others would get progressively closer to the edge.

My first thought was that I could mock something up with sleeve protectors, but I already have my cards sleeved, so I'd need something a bit looser to fit the sleeved cards into (or remove them from the protectors while using them as items/skills).

Otherwise you could just have a plastic tray that the character card sat in. That would probably be easiest to produce because you're not having to combine multiple items, but it would have a larger footprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jack

And that'd be a neat custom sleeve, no idea how I'd go about building it though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Noyb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
You just gave me a great idea. I can whip something up using those 9 card sheet holders. I'll update if it works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
This sounds like a nice idea for a custom sleeve! I hope it works out. I'm not much of a sleever, but this would have some nice utility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Dino5 wrote:
You just gave me a great idea. I can whip something up using those 9 card sheet holders. I'll update if it works.

Didn't think of using one of those organizer sleeves. Ran with that idea: Custom Item/Skill Sleeve Idea for Organizing a Character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.