Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Targi» Forums » Rules

Subject: Help with Each turn where You get 1x dates throught cards, receive 1 more dates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miha Zelnik
Slovenia
Škofljica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what to do with this card.

First I though that means that if you get only one dates this turn you will get one extra, but then I read in on FAQ https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92247/faq-english that text is Each turn where You get at least 1x dates with a goods card, receive 1 more dates and that even if you get 2 dates you will still get one extra.

What is correct way? Are you checking only for goods cards or all cards (including corner cards)?

Also few more questions for few more cards:
a) If you have more cards in your display than your opponent, get 1 VP
b) If you have 10 cards in your display, gain 1 VP

So my explanation for this 2 is:
a) its one time use when you play it you check if you have more card and you get 1VP. Or you get 1 VP when each round you have more cards?
b) its one time use when you play it you check if you have 10 cards and you get 1VP. Or you get 1 VP each round you have 10 cards?

Text is quite confusing since on some cards you have immediately after placing this card but for some of them you don't have this text which means it should be in affect all the time

Thanks for helping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Miha

thanks for playing Targi. I apologize if things are unclear

1) You only consider good cards. No matter how many dates (salt, pepper) you gain during a turn, you only receive one more in total

2) both cards are endgame related

Many greetings
Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The vp cards are end-of-game scoring. The +1 date card is each turn that you gain at least 1 date from a goods card, gain 1 more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
STOCKBROT wrote:
Hey Miha

1) You only consider good cards. No matter how many dates (salt, pepper) you gain during a turn, you only receive one more in total

Many greetings
Andy

Look at you! Patrolling your game forum on Christmas!
Thanks for one of our favorite two player games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Miha

From the FAQ :
Are edge cards goods cards?
Edge cards are NOT goods cards, if a tribal card refers to a goods card so only the red goods cards are meant. This includes good cards claimed with Your tribal marker and also cards used through the caravan.

How many additional goods do I get through the tribal card with the text: Each turn where You get at least 1x dates with a goods card, recieve 1 more dates. (or salt or pepper) ?
This means that you only get ONE additional dates per round. Dates will not be doubled, it´s maximal one dates more per round. If You for example, get two dates through two goods cards then You don´t receive four dates but three.

I think these two notes answer your question about the extra dates, edge cards don't count only 'goods' cards specifically.

On Tribe cards, I have the English version from Zman and both the cards you've mentioned specify "At the end of the game, if you..."

Here's a picture for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miha Zelnik
Slovenia
Škofljica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for all your answers.

I notice that I have wrong translation for my cards and thats why there were confusion, since I have german version.

I found correct translation for english version so this will answer all my questions

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mwroskam wrote:
STOCKBROT wrote:
Hey Miha

Many greetings
Andy

Look at you! Patrolling your game forum on Christmas!
Thanks for one of our favorite two player games!

I do everything for the fans of my game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mihazelnik wrote:
I notice that I have wrong translation for my cards and thats why there were confusion, since I have german version.

Isn't German the original, though?

By the time the English translation was out, it's entirely possible some points that were clarified by a German FAQ made it onto the printed cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dystopian wrote:
mihazelnik wrote:

Isn't German the original, though?

By the time the English translation was out, it's entirely possible some points that were clarified by a German FAQ made it onto the printed cards...

The German ones are correct. I would think that the OP has a German version but does not speak German, so he played with fan made somewhat incorrect translated paste-ups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
STOCKBROT wrote:
The German ones are correct. I would think that the OP has a German version but does not speak German, so he played with fan made somewhat incorrect translated paste-ups.

That would indeed make sense! Thanks for this awesome game, by the way. I'm still hoping the expansion will be carried by Filisofia for the French market, but I'm afraid they'll pass on the opportunity :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.