4 Posts

Children's Games» Forums » General

Subject: need help identifying aladdin puzzle/board game (pic) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vesna Ugljesic
Croatia
flag msg tools
I need help identifying this game. My sister-in-law bought it for her daughter maybe 10 or 15 years ago in Budapest, and the rules are missing. I tried Googling it, but nothing much came up. My daughter would really like to play it now, so any help would be very much appreciated

First it is a jigsaw puzzle, and when it’s completed, it becomes the board for play. I’m putting photos of the completed puzzle/board and of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Search Board Game (at top of page) for "Aladdin" doesn't show anything that looks obviously like this.

The somewhat amateur look of the game box makes me wonder if it is perhaps some small publisher's unlicensed knock-off, trying to cash in on Disney's film, but I don't know.

Good luck in your search!

PS: Did you try image-searching the web with the box cover or game board, e.g. via google image search or tineye.com?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vesna Ugljesic
Croatia
flag msg tools
Yes, I tried searching by image and by the keywords. Nothing came up. My guess goes in the same direction as yours, but I was hoping maybe someone here has it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't find out anything more you can always submit the images to the Unidentified Game gallery. They won't get a lot more exposure, but at least the game will be represented, sort of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.