War of the Networks» Forums » General

Subject: Contents/parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
El Flamenco
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently picked up this game at a thrift store. It looks like I might be missing some pieces. Does anyone out there have a complete game? Could you help out a fellow geek and let me know the exact contents?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frederick burdsall
United States
philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The back of the box should have the contents. Mine does but here's what you should have....Game Board, 4 network tokens and labels, Property Markers for each Network (Red Blue Green and Yellow, 24 flash and 24 Star Cards, 30 Show cards, money, dice and instructions. Very fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Flamenco
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response.

No contents on the back of my box. However there are contents listed in the rule book, but no specifics. So, I am looking for exact quantities of the pieces. Here is what I have:

Game board
4 Network tokens
Money
2 dice
Property markers
24 Flash cards
23 Star cards (looks like I am missing one)
Show cards (12 - 0.5hr, 12 - 1hr, 4 - 1.5hr)

Looks like I might be missing some of the show cards if I am supposed to have 30. Could anyone give me the breakdown on the show card quantities?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Flamenco
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, should've looked at the game board before replying. It lists all of the shows. Looks like I am missing two 1/2 hour shows. Should be easy enough to make them out of some card stock. Still missing a Star card, but I'll think I'll give it a go anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.