Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

Got the game for Christmas and I'm excited to play. Reading the rules, the game end trigger was confusing to me. Hopefully someone can clarify it for a simpleton like me!

The rules say the game end triggers when you line up the last dominoes, then you take the D1 action and the game is over.

Does this mean that there will always be four unused dominoes at the end, or does that mean you play through those last four dominoes and have none remaining? Maybe I'm thinking through this too much...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Will play almost everything. Unless i hate it ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
You use all the dominoes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The D1 action let's you place the domino your king occupies. Once played there will be no more dominos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ohbe One
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you getting your information?
As written you would have dominoes left. Because "when the last dominoes are lined up" your king is on the one previous so if you don't take action d2 you will not put your king on the final ones you just lined up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My rules say

"when the last dominoes are lined up the players will take one last turn."

You have to use all the dominoes or you could never complete a grid with the number of tiles you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.