andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not find mention of this in my searches. So....

We've played Scenario One a few times now. On the third play we added the action cards the setup suggests. I think we have a handle on how to use the green and yellow cards. But the grey and orange cards have us confused.

Do you shuffle the orange and grey cards into the draw pile (with the green and yellow) at the start of the scenario or do players get them as a starting hand on turn one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those cards are assigned by the scenario. If they are not specifically mentioned, they are not used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I get that the scenario tells you which cards to use. We had a bunch of the green ones in the "part B" of scenario 1.

But what I want to know is, when you get grey and orange cards in the scenario setup, do they start in the player's hand on turn one or are they shuffled into the draw pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally the orange cards start in front of the player. At least that is how we have played it.

For the grey cards, I assume you mean the artillery cards and such. Same thing, those are in front of the player for use as the scenario specifies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! I thought I'd already dropped by and offered my thanks for the answer..
But yeah.
This helps.
I sort of guessed that, I just needed reassurance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.