• [+] Dice rolls
Paul Soukup
United States
Winona
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kidney... doesn't have to be yours.

Last I saw a couple was on a regular auction and the Jack Vassel Memorial auction. They also come and go on Ebay... all of them cost in the $200's minimum.

Keep an eye on the Geek Market, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one on the market for $325. I guess that's a bit high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get a retail and order the promos separately. Unless you really, really want a numbered box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael is right. We sell all of the things in the Collector's Edition. The only thing you're missing out is the text on the box that says "Collector's Edition" and the individual numbering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sunghwan Kim
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Michael is right. We sell all of the things in the Collector's Edition. The only thing you're missing out is the text on the box that says "Collector's Edition" and the individual numbering.

+ Plastic Connector(?) for the extension board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
starfruit wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

Have them and never use them. The boards stay together fine without them and I wouldn't want wear spots on the board from the clips anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree!
Take Star Wars: Rebellion for example - the two boards are not fixed with any means and are lying perfectly next to each other.
Or Napoleon's Triumph. Same situation.

So - you really don't need the connectors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
starfruit wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

Have them and never use them. The boards stay together fine without them and I wouldn't want wear spots on the board from the clips anyway.

Yup, when I played it we didn't need the clips

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:

So, if you buy all the parts and still feel incomplete, mail me your retail box cover and I will mail you my Kickstarter box cover for $25 plus shipping. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I was not a fan of the connectors. I tried them once and they are hard to get on and can scar the boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be wrong, but once you get the retail edition and all the kickstarter/collector's edition promos aren't you pretty close in price to just buying the CE on the secondary market? Maybe even higher depending on what deal you get on the CE?

Don't forget you need to add shipping to all the CE content orders as you can't buy all the additional content from one place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Almecho wrote:
I agree!
Take Star Wars: Rebellion for example - the two boards are not fixed with any means and are lying perfectly next to each other.
Or Napoleon's Triumph. Same situation.

So - you really don't need the connectors!

or War of the Ring

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.