Hide
5 Posts

Carcassonne: Amazonas» Forums » Rules

Subject: Counting points for river classification. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Valentino Garosi
msg tools
I have played a few times already and still have a doubt.

Are you supposed to assign point at the end of each round to the player who is first on the river?

Reading the instructions manual it explains you how to count points but not when to assign them.

On the other hand I have read the english rules resume posted on the forum and it says that "if you draw an Amazon tile you must extend the river. Now, a scoring occurs."

So my question is :

Do I assign the points of river classification every time a river tile is placed or at the end of each round?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
valentinogarosi86 wrote:
I have played a few times already and still have a doubt.

Are you supposed to assign point at the end of each round to the player who is first on the river?

Reading the instructions manual it explains you how to count points but not when to assign them.

On the other hand I have read the english rules resume posted on the forum and it says that "if you draw an Amazon tile you must extend the river. Now, a scoring occurs."

So my question is :

Do I assign the points of river classification every time a river tile is placed or at the end of each round?

After you place an Amazon tile. It does not happen every round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Quick

Riverside
California
msg tools
mbmb
Is this the best version of Carcassone or worth a buy??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing a review for Board Game Quest. So as not to spoil the review, I recommend checking out South Seas or Gold Rush first. Hope that answers your question
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsquick wrote:
Is this the best version of Carcassone or worth a buy??

Best and worth are both subject to taste and opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.