6 Posts

Arcadia Quest: Inferno» Forums » General

Subject: Do the models look a bit rougher this time? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Persson
Denmark
flag msg tools
Judging from some of the photos on the kickstarter page, do some of the models look a lot more rough this time? I am particularly worried by the skin of Cassius and Bjor. Am I imagining this or are they early sculpts maybe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bey
United States
Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry. It's Cool Mini or Not.... The miniature production will be fantastic as always.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt they will be different than the original AQ. And at this point it's out of our hands so there's no point in worrying about it before they arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goeshi
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just thankful they aren't made from the glossy plastic used in Massive Darkness and some other new CMON games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Castle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
From what I can see in this unboxing, Bjor looks pretty lumpy. I don't know if it's some sort of surface detail that doesn't come across on these images, but I can't say I'm impressed from what I can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x90ZVckieBo&t=640s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be surprised if there's any difference between them and Masmorra which look exactly the same as AQ. There could always be some molds that aren't as well designed but I doubt the manufacturing is any different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.