Subject: How do you handle your cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, this game takes up a lot of space, we all know that...but the small cards are the worst part. I love this game, its in my top 10, but the small cards are such a pain to keep together and look through every time I play.

How do you guys deal with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kaemmer
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Separate the small decks by category. Conditions and unique items can be split into 4 or so decks easily. Then use a business card holder or small vertical organizer to keep them neat and not take uo too much space.

I use a fan made app for the encounters so my tablespace is basically just the board and investigator mats now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco P.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I used a cutter and made some trays out of the cardboard from a small box expansion, it looks now like this:

Setup time is like 1/4 than it was before

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Ironat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I have sent you a private message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
me? lol, I dont have one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the e-raptor card holders, one S and one L sized. In my box, the cards are sorted with dividers and when I set up, I just put them into the compartments. Reduces set up time and now I'm also able to play with two sideboards meeple

Look here: e-Raptor Card Holders 18L and 18S - now you can play Arkham Horror on a camping table

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Black
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Three or four (if you sleeved your cards) of these work great!

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/tabletop-card-holder-4-tray-mi...

I also use the Eldritch Companion Android app instead of the encounter cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.