Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious how this works, can you reuse the town squares to form new sets? If the board looked like this would you score 3 or 6 points?
lt
ttt
lttt
llt

Thanks!

We played that you couldn't use the same town section twice, it seems way too op otherwise.

Edit - had to add "lakes" because of formatting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every town square surrounded by town squares scores extra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
casualgod wrote:

Wow, I'm surprised. I haven't played the game that much, but that certainly seems powerful. The other game end scoring cards don't seem as powerful. Well, I guess time will tell. Thanks for the reply David!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
casualgod wrote:

Wow, I'm surprised. I haven't played the game that much, but that certainly seems powerful. The other game end scoring cards don't seem as powerful. Well, I guess time will tell. Thanks for the reply David!

I made a huge town in a game last night. While this special scoring tile was not in play and so I did not go out of my way to make sure to build my town in this manner, I only had a single spot that would have qualified for this special situation. All in all, I dont think it is that big of a deal. If you construct your town with this in mind, I have a feeling you will be covering a lot of erstwhile lucrative spaces so the overall advantage will be slight.

On the other hand, the tile we had instead was the one that makes all lakes worth 2 victory points, similar to forests. I ended up with 38 points in forests and lakes. This allowed me to coast on to a record shattering 75 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.