Hide
3 Posts

Star Trek Panic» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Enterprise Incident mission clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric wells
msg tools
Still pretty new to this game. I thought it would be exactly like Castle Panic, except with a TOS theme, but I really enjoy the extra game play elements!

Anyway... I was a little confused about The Enterprise Incident mission, as there is no text on the mission card that states a Romulan Bird of Prey should be placed on the board. I'm assuming that you have to hope to draw a Bird of Prey from the threat bag in enough time to maneuver it into short range?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric wells
msg tools
I think I answered my question. I read through the missions I never got to yet and realized that the Trouble with Tribbles was similar, since Scotty needs to beam the tribbles to a Klingon ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. I hate those missions. It's hard to get the right ship in the right place at the right time.

(I also hate the mission where you have potential ships on opposite sides of the board. We have found the decoy first EVERY time!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.