Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had a resolution, it would be about doing daily exercise at lunch.

Oh, and doing everything I can to help a friend get their board game prototype done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Professional Agitation Consultant... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
please can we have a provisonal workig definition of 'radical alt-left' s0 we can differentiate between them and the monolithic left and the 'liberal' term of abuse rsp rightwingers use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
please can we have a provisonal workig definition of 'radical alt-left' s0 we can differentiate between them and the monolithic left and the 'liberal' term of abuse rsp rightwingers use.

I propose Berniebro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This Geeklist is old, but it is as true today as it was back then. Plus, it's from when Geeklists could be fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Post about cool interesting relevant stuff more often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LightRider wrote:

One issue we haven't covered here in RSP is whether a Christian baker should bake a cake for a same-sex couple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming resolutions:

Throw my 50th anniversary Dune party(Well, it's about a year late) with a large game of Dune.

Run some D&D sessions. I'd like to run a regular session of D&D classic modules.

Get a game of Mega Civilization(someday)

BGG.CON(spring or fall)

My health resolutions:

Want to lose 40lbs to get back to my official fight weight. With death in the family and hitting the backside of 40, am starting to get conscience of my health. More gym, diet.

Career resolutions:

This is a biggy, and should be able to talk about it soon.

Other hobby resolution:

Do more photography, and more writing.

Politics:

I am minimizing my RSP footprint. I am not pleased with the political landscape in the US right now, and have really very little in common about the new regime, so as a pragmatic I have little interest with the extremist talk that runs bartertown.

Otherwise, I need 2017 to kick ass, and I need to kick ass to make it so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:
LightRider wrote:

One issue we haven't covered here in RSP is whether a Christian baker should bake a cake for a same-sex couple.

The answer is pretty obvious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
hyperbolus wrote:

You do realize he was being satirical, dumbass?

Back to the subject at hand....

I started my New Years Resolution a bit early- two weeks ago, I got a new commuter bicycle and I'm trying to ride it every day for at least five miles or more- making sure I do all the little errands that I can on it. If anyone is curious, my advice on getting a new bicycle is to do it in the middle of the holiday season- the only bikes they sell then are bikes for kids. I got a great deal on my Trek 21speed commuter and I'm very happy with it.

As for gaming-
My gaming resolution is to finish the FiveCore supplement that my friend Scott and I have been working on. I'm also in the middle of submitting some work to Tor publishing, so fingers crossed.

Darilian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I am the wasp / that burrows in! I am the shriek / of twilight din!
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
I started my New Years Resolution a bit early- two weeks ago, I got a new commuter bicycle and I'm trying to ride it every day for at least five miles or more- making sure I do all the little errands that I can on it. If anyone is curious, my advice on getting a new bicycle is to do it in the middle of the holiday season- the only bikes they sell then are bikes for kids. I got a great deal on my Trek 21speed commuter and I'm very happy with it.

Noice. After much bike research I think Trek are the best bang for the buck, particularly for things like brakes and gearing which are kind of important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:

Wrong! See below. This nutjob professor is an actual danger, polluting students' minds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
isaacc wrote:
Darilian wrote:

Wrong! See below. This nutjob professor is an actual danger, polluting students' minds.

Hi Isaacc.
Long time.
And here we are in "a highly politicized environment where there is rampant racism against white people"
Who'da thunk.

"When the whites were massacred durring the Haitian Revolution that was a good thing".
If their choice was between remaining in slavery or massacring the whites, I think we'd agree that it was time for a massacre. Yeah?

"Abolish the White Race"
You think the concept "the White Race" has been productive?
Looking at your first name I'm going to say that I would be surprised if you wanted more of the "White Race" happening. No. I'd be shocked if you were lining up behind efforts to preserve the purity of the White Race.

"Make Communism Brutal Again"
I'm struggling here. A self IDed communist is saying,"Make Communism Brutal Again" - this would seem to be painting communism as a bad idea.
Got another interprettation?

This youtuber Sargon of Akkad is presenting an unbiased view of the situation. With information like this I can be confident that the voters of America will be making well founded decisions around which candidate they support.
All the free world will breath easier knowing that the super-power torch-bearer of the free-world is in capable hands.

Maybe I've got this wrong, and this Ciccariello-Maher is something more important that a hapless victim of his own hyperbole?

edit: Well more accurately a victim of his own hyperbole intersecting with histrionic propagandists trying to;
fill people's heads with shit,
and ;
slip "The White Race" in as a tag-along with the faeces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My New Years Resolutions? Not a fucking thing.

I used to do New Years resolutions. I don't think I've kept one of them for more than a month. Waste of fucking time and an unnecessary source of anxiety. At most, I will resolve to just get up every day and put one foot in front of the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Jesus Christ, could you knuckleheads not politicize every goddamn thread in here? This was a question the OP asked about New Years resolutions, not about some asshole's racist twitter account. Fuck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
desertfox2004 wrote:
Also, Jesus Christ, could you knuckleheads not politicize every goddamn thread in here? This was a question the OP asked about New Years resolutions, not about some asshole's racist twitter account. Fuck.

I erred. So have you here.

We could continue the White Genocide as white supremacist bullshit on the thread "The "White Genocide" as white supremacist bullshit " ?

And leave this thread for NYRs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
same as every year, blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
same as every year, blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne

Oh, man. I wish I could play Chaos in the Old World, but it'll be a while before the kids are ready for that. But I suppose this could be the year I start considering a game night without the family.

But, no, I think my goal is to learn and teach the kids Star Wars: Imperial Assault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
But, no, I think my goal is to learn and teach the kids Star Wars: Imperial Assault.
That takes place after all the children are murdered at the Jedi temple right? And the sand people atrocity?

In the end, it's all blood for the blood god!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With two kids off to college:

A) Move to a smaller house.

B) Exit retirement for supplemental income/health care benefits.

C) Increase participation in local politics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
No resolutions. Just deeds.

But yes, things to accomplish this coming year, most of which are continuations from this year.

Finish paying off the remainder of my debt.

Graduate.

My student loan is now history. Should have been long ago, but better now than never.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Patterson
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
What were you expecting?
badge
I have overtext 'cause everyone else was doing it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly?

Get my body fat down to about 9%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Ask that girl out, figure out where to go next in college, try to do more to push for positive change in the world.

Small things, dont'cha know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously though my main personal fitness goal is to run 3 days a week, drop 10 lbs and get back down to a 32 waist.

Work more focused while at work is on the list also.

Start getting up at 5 and getting to work early.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Eat more fruit.

Eat more veg.

Play more games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
AdrianPHague wrote:

Eat more veg.

I totally misread that..

RSP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.