Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The FFG website reflects that the reprint is "On the boat" effective 11/30. I would imagine that it should be available in retail before too long. Anyone know the typical timeline from "On the boat" to "On store shelves"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prufrock

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The product is traveling from the printer to our warehouse. The duration of this process varies depending on where the printer is located, be it in the US, China, or Germany, but generally takes four to six weeks.

Should be in the next week or two fot it to hit 'Shipping Now' and then another week before distributors get it back on shelves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, 4-6 weeks from boat to truck, then 1-2 weeks from truck to shelf, shipping company bankruptcies, port workers strikes, and major storms notwithstanding....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, so this time next month, it should be available. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
does that mean that finally the prices for this expansion will go down to the normal expected price? right now they are asking outragous prices for this (the least i saw last time with shpping was 45 euros)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be available at your FLGS in maybe even by the end of the month...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I keep checking the page daily to see if it gets an update. A little too obsessed about getting this expansion to round out the rewards deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha. I am doing the same thing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard abram
msg tools
Okay..

.Where is it!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been checking daily. It is still showing "on the boat". The estimated timeline given for this status is 4-6 weeks. Given that this was placed on the boat around 12/1 I take that to mean that it will make it to their warehouse any day now. Another 1-2 weeks to ship to the retail stores puts an estimate of late January to early February until it's available to us consumers... just a little longer now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.